Hey everyone and Happy Monday! Today I am going to be sharing a virtual “unboxing” of the long awaited Bonita VoxBox from Influenster. As a blogger, I joined Influenster to gain opportunities to test new beauty products so that I can give you all my honest reviews about them. It is a network that allows bloggers and You Tubers to receive complimentary products for testing and review purposes.
I couldn’t wait to receive this awesome box of goodies in the mail. I saw so many pictures on Instagram of all the products that would be included. I posted this picture immediately on Instagram last week because I wanted to share it with you all before I try everything so that I could give you my thoughts in an upcoming review in an upcoming post.
Let’s get started! I numbered the products in the photo so that you can clearly see what I am referring to when I mention them below:
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color – You get two samples of their newest lipcolor. It’s lightweight and high definition color. On the back of this card, there is a coupon for $1.00 off any Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lip Palette (redeemable at Walgreens) The two lip sample colors that I received are: HD Obsession and Blushing Mauve
- Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment and Deep Conditioning Masque – The protein treatment deeply penetrates to fortify and prevents breakage to restore dry ends damaged by heat styling and chemical treatments. The masque will deep condition while hydrating dry, damaged, color treated hair.
- Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies – These 90 calorie brownies are a rich moist treat with a yummy drizzled topping.
- Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Hydrating Toner – It hydrates and will nourish your skin with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid while cleansing, toning and refreshing your skin. I love the fact that it’s alcohol-free also. It’s perfect to remove impurities from your skin so it will feel soft, fresh and clean.
- Sinful Colors – Limited Edition & Kylie Jenner Collection – These matte colors will bring intensity to any color. You can find the Satin Collection at Target and the Velvet Collection at Walgreens. Both collections are available at Ulta.
So far I have started to use the Dickinson’s Witch Hazel after I wash my face every morning. The funny thing is that I have never used toner before and I have been interested in purchasing some so this came at the perfect time. It does leave my face feeling super fresh and clean. The only thing that I am not fond of is the scent but it does fade away quickly unlike other products that I have tried of which the scent lingers.
Well I hope that you have enjoyed my virtual unboxing. I will definitely be sharing my reviews on everything in a future post so make sure that you are subscribed to my blog so that you will be always be notified of new blog posts. Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I received these complimentary products for review / testing purposes. This is not a sponsored post.