We all have our favorite go to makeup and other beauty products. I try to switch things up every now and then however I always find myself going back to the same brand of certain things simply because they work. I also am not a person who splurges on high end products and from the list below, you will see that the only two high end products mentioned are from MAC and Bare Minerals.
Here’s a list of my Top 10 must have beauty and hair products:
- Concealer – I wake up with dark circles under my eyes no matter how many hours I sleep therefore this makeup product is a necessity for me! For several years, MAC Studio Finish Concealer was my number one pick however I was running out and did not want to go to the mall so I stopped at Target. After browsing the makeup section, I took a chance and purchased Maybelline’s Fit Concealer and I found a winner! Not only did I match the shade perfectly on the first try, the coverage and consistency is similar to the MAC studio finish and the price is much less.
- Light coverage foundation or BB cream – My foundation of choice right now is Bare Minerals powder and if I only use a BB cream, it has to be the one by L’Oreal.
- Mascara – We have to make those lashes pop right? I have always used Cover Girl mascara. I’ve tried L’Oreal Voluminous, Rimmel London, and several others however I always find myself going back to Cover Girl. I just need waterproof basic black / brown for volume and I’m all set.
- Dry Shampoo – Need I say more? My brand of choice is Tres’amme! Some have said that it leaves too much of a white residue however it just depends on how much you use and how well you blend it into your hair.
- Lipstick, lipstain or lipgloss – I always need to have lipstick on or some type of lip color. I get this from my mom! Right now I’m using Maybelline ColorSensational in the shade Barely Brown (240) and Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss in Mocktail Hour
- OGX Argan oil – After I wash my hair, I always use about a quarter sized amount and I apply towards the ends of my hair only. After I let it air dry, I run a curling iron or flat iron through my hair and my ends are so soft and it smells great.
- Veet Cream Hair Remover – Absolute spring and summer necessity. I only use it on my arms so that I can have that nice bare look throughout the warmer months.
- Baby wipes – Great for anything! I mainly use them to remove my makeup before I wash my face however they really are good to just have around.
- My clipless curling wand – I have the Bed Head clipless 1 inch iron and I love it. I purchased it at Ulta and I only paid $15 for it on Black Friday. It heats up quickly and works perfectly. I wrap my hair loosely around the barrel and I get a perfect wave each time.
- EOS Lip balm – Very moisturizing and well it’s just cute to have in your purse! Am I right?
Well there you have it. I purchase the majority of my beauty and hair products at Target or Walmart however I do occasionally go to Ulta when they have great sales or coupons. I’d love to know what your must have beauty and/or hair products are. Please leave a comment on my Facebook page and let me know.