Well here we are, one week into the fall/autumn season and I have already swapped out my summer clothes with my sweaters, boots, etc., I wanted to take this opportunity to share my favorite things about this season with you all.
Here is a list of my favorite things this time of year
- My son’s birthday (He will be 14 this Saturday, just started high school and he’s officially taller than me. Can we make time go slower please?)
- Scarves, boots, and hoodies
- Candy Corn
- Hot chocolate
- Pumpkin Coffee (I thank my brother for introducing me to this addiction. Note: I will only drink the pumpkin swirl from Dunkin Donuts. No pumpkin spice from Starbucks for me.)
- Pumpkin pie with cool whip
- Great frizz free hair days
- Turkey and Stuffing (it’s the only time of year that I eat Turkey)
- Cozy movie nights snuggled under a fuzzy blanket on the couch
- Awesome shopping sales during Thanksgiving week
- My leopard print one piece pajama
Well that sums up my list. What are your favorite things about the fall/autumn season? What are your least favorite? I can tell you that my least favorite part is when it gets so dark outside in the early evening hours but I try to enjoy this season as much as possible because here in the northeast, the winter comes very quickly. Leave me a comment below and let me know.