TGIF everyone! I can’t believe it’s already time for another edition of Friday Favorites! The week went by so fast and I am definitely ready for the weekend. Today I am going to be sharing my favorite photo editing apps and software that I use either on my Iphone or on my laptop. I love taking pictures whether it be personal and/or for my blog. It is so convenient to have so many options at my fingertips especially if I want to edit the pictures immediately and use them in a blog post or to post to one of my social media accounts.
Here is a list of my favorite photo editing apps / software that I use to edit, add wording, enhance and more:
- Squareready (free) – You can do so many things with this app. You can size down a photo to make it a perfect square, you can brighten, crop, rotate, blur and much more.
- Word Swag ($) – This app is perfect for adding words/captions to a photo and the new update is amazing. They have added more fonts, colors, formats and more. I feel that the app is well worth the money.
- Fontmania ($) – I discovered this app several months ago. It is great for adding captions, clipart and more.
- Picmonkey (free – $ monthly for extra customizing options) – I cannot even begin to tell you just how much you can do with this program. You can crop, add text, add graphics, adjust the exposure and so much more. I use this the majority of the time. There are so many customization options that you can use for free. *If you see a Crown image next to a particular editing option, it means that it is a feature only available to those who become a member and pay for the service.
- Canva (free – $ for extra customizing options) – This software is similar to Picmonkey however it there are many options that you will not find on Picmonkey. They offer templates that are sized appropriately for specific social media channels (FB Cover image, Pinterest graphic, Instagram post, etc.) *If you see a $ symbol next to a specific editing option, you have to pay for that particular item. You can also sign up and pay for more customizing options.
Well that wraps up this edition of Friday Favorites and as always, I love to hear from you. What are your favorite apps to use to edit photos? Have you used any of the ones that I listed above? I’d love to hear if you have any recommendations for apps that I may have never tried before. Have a great weekend everyone.
CHECK OUT MY LAST BLOG POST HERE