Lifestyle Blogger. Fashion + Beauty Junkie. Influencer. Planner girl.
Blog Name: The Posh Blog
Social Media: IG – @theposhblog | IG – @poshplans
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
1. When did you start blogging and what made you want to start?
I started blogging in 2015 to simply share my love of fashion.
2. When did you first start using a paper planner?
I have always been a paper planner girl. Back when Lisa Frank was hittin’.
3. What planner are you using for the new year?
The Purposeful Planner has been my *main* planner for 2 years now.
4. How many planners do you own?
12 and counting
5. If more than one, what do you use each one for?
- Purposeful Planner (daily layout): Main home planner
- Monthly Erin Condren Life planner: Financial planner
- Vertical Erin Condren Life planner: new layout I am trying
I switch out my everyday carry planner (weekly only layout); the guts stay the same and I switch out the covers based on mood.
6. What is your favorite pen to write with?
Any black gel ink pen, size 0.5
7. Do you have a planning routine? If so, please share.
Besides planning for the week ahead on the weekends, no. It’d be another chore/task otherwise!
8. Favorite store to shop for planner goodies?
Just one? Cloth + Paper
9. Any recommendations / advice for someone who is just starting out in the planner community?
Start with one and change up to make it work for you and your needs; color outside the lines.