I thought that this would be an awesome yet interesting way for my readers to learn some random things about me. I’m curious to know if we have any of these things in common.
1) I hated my name up until about 15 years ago but I can say that I have yet to actually meet another person named Mitzi but I know they’re out there. If you take a moment to search for Mitzi Perez on FB, it will blow your mind! LOL
2) I used to love eating cereal and now it makes me nauseous. I just can’t explain it.
3) Pet Peeve(s): Repeating myself, and people chewing with their mouths open
4) I CANNOT sleep without wearing socks! It does not matter what season we’re in but just know that I do at least wear the short ankle socks in the warmer months.
5) I have three tattoos and I regret getting two of them.
6) Favorite Movies: The Goonies and Napoleon Dynamite.
7) I can remember things from 20+ years ago but don’t ask me what I wore to work two days ago.
8) I won’t drink milk if it’s too close to the expiration date.
9) I snore! Oh well, if it’s the worst thing about me, I’ll live.
10) I have Kenny Roger’s song “Lady” on my Ipod.
11) I cannot wear high heels! I own one pair and I only wear them for interviews.
12) I am somewhat of a tech geek and a stationary nerd!
13) I have always hated my own handwriting but when I write with mechanical pencils or on unlined paper, it looks great! 14) I hate seafood but oddly enough, I do like fried calamari and fried clam strips but I will only eat either of these with marinara sauce. I hate cocktail sauce! YUCK
15) I have a small scar on my chin because when I was in 4th grade, I thought it was cute to go really fast on one of those stupid square things with the wheels underneath that we had in gym back in middle school. Do you all know what I am talking about?
16) I am still going through withdrawals because the shows Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy are over.
17) I have never played games on my phone until now and I’m stuck on all three: Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda and Smoothie!
18) I will never get tired of the Bloomin’ Onion from Outback. I craved it and ate it during my whole pregnancy too! My son Manny said that is the reason why he doesn’t like onions.
19) I can only have maybe two glasses of wine now. Yeap, that’s the max!
20) Last and final one: I hate when I go to the grocery store and I organize everything on the belt, and either the cashier or the person bagging just messes it all up! I guess they no longer offer bagging 101 demonstrations at employee orientations…
Well I hope that you all enjoyed reading this and if any of these made you laugh out loud, then it was worth sharing these interesting facts with you all. For those of you who know me personally, you might have just learned something knew about me today! Leave me a comment below if you would like to share any random facts about yourself or let me know which ones we have in common.